Our current school meal provider is Chartwells
Menu w/c 29/01/2018
Orders can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, a menu can be completed and handed in at the school office. All orders are to be returned by 12 noon on the Wednesday before the week required.
Universal Free School Meals
All pupils in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are able to receive a school meal at no cost to the parent/guardian as announced by the Government. School meals are healthy, tasty, social and fun and choosing a school lunch for your child/children will help save you up to £450 per year if you take up the offer. A school lunch will also provide a varied and balanced diet and provide the right amount of energy to ensure that your child can work better in the afternoons.
School meals for years 3, 4, 5 and 6 are £2.50 per day.
Pupil Premium - Free School Meals
Even if you don't want your children to have the meals, claiming them helps the school obtain addiditional funding to support your child's learning. The more eligible parents who claim free school meals, the more funding the school receives to support our children's learning.
Who can get Free School Meals?
You can claim for free school meals for your children if you recieve any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit but not Working Tax Credit and the household income is not more than £16,190 (as at April 2012). Please note anyone receiving Working Tax Credit, regardless of income, will not qualify.
- The guarantee element of State Pension Credit from 30th April 2005
- Support under part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
Unless in the Working Tax Credit 'run on' - the payment someone may recieve for a further 4 weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
If you would like to claim free school meals, please complete the attached registration form and return this to the school office.
FSM - Polish